Important Covid-19 Updates
IMPORTANT PRACTICE INFORMATION REGARDING COVID-19
As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we are diligent in protecting our patients and staff. Here is a list of steps we are taking to make sure our patients and employees remain safe:
- We reschedule any patients who exhibit cold, flu-like, or other COVID-19 symptoms.
- We take the temperature of all patients upon entering our office.
- We screen patients who have traveled or been around those who have traveled recently.
- We clean surfaces after each patient using disinfect commonly used in operating rooms.
- We always use masks, gloves, and eye protection.
- Hand sanitizer is available for our patients and employees.
- We wash our hands with soap and water thoroughly before each patient.
- We use a rubber dam for root canal procedures. The rubber dam reduces the aerosols during the procedure.
- We regularly wipe down bathrooms and the lobby area with Lysol and Clorox bleach wipes.
- We modify our schedule to minimize the number of people in our office. We ask anyone accompanying a patient to wait in their car during the appointment. We will call them 10 minutes before the procedure is over to let them know we are almost finished.
- Our employees take their temperature at the beginning of each workday.
- We ask patients to complete paperwork via our website prior to their appointment.
We will ask you to reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
Carolinas Center for Endodontics would like to thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding. If you have any question please contact our office at 910-577-4330 and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.